I am back again and this time I will be blogging about an accommodation property known as the Courtyard Hamilton.
Some good to know facts for the Courtyard Hamilton are:
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 12:00 pm
- Public areas, guest rooms and meeting rooms are wired and Wi-Fi compatible/included
- Parking is always complimentary
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
- This hotel has a pet-free policy, and an exemption of this policy is for service animals for individuals with disabilities only
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32" wide door opening
- Continental breakfast ($3.75 CAD)
The Courtyard Hamilton is an accommodation-based building that consists of 6 floors, 116 rooms, 4 suites, 3 meeting rooms, 7,000 sq/ft of total meeting space and last but not least a newly renovated lobby. The Courtyard Hamilton is conveniently located in walking distance of the Miami University Hamilton Campus, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Kings Island Amusement Park, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium, the Hollywood Casino, The Beach Water park, Valley Vineyard Winery and Wake Nation.
The standard rate for staying at the Courtyard Hamilton is currently $119 CAD/night. Considering the inexpensive cost per night for staying at the Courtyard Hamilton, and an overall rating of 8.3 out of a possible 10, rated by customers AND the convenient placement where it is located near many local attractions, I would highly recommend staying here!
Hope you all enjoy!