Thursday, October 25, 2012

Staybridge Suites Guelph

Hello all,

To prevent you all from getting too bored with my blog entries I have decided that instead of sticking to one city/town in Southern Ontario, I have decided to cycle through different ones, even if I have not been there yet personally. I was never able to do a lot of travelling myself, so I see this as a way of travelling, through the internet, hence I am also learning more about Ontario than I currently do now.

In this blog I have decided to rant about Staybridge Suites Guelph. I am currently a student in a program called Tourism and Travel, so I already know a bit about Staybridge Suites.

I have never stayed at Staybridge Suites Gulph personally, nor have I ever needed to, but quite honestly, from the pictures that I have seen, Staybridge Suites Guelph appears to be quite an outstanding looking piece of accommodation property that I now wish to stay at sometime in the not so distant future. This Staybridge Suites property has an estate or manor-esque feel to it. It looks to be a very structurally sound building and has richly detailed rooms for such an affordable price.

I have noticed that this Staybridge Suites property appears to be conveniently furnished and its rooms are arranged strategically for the business-oriented client, this way the clients have all the convenience of being home, while also having the convenience of being away from home and hopefully at a mid-point from their place of business.

For some of the prices that I have seen, Staybridge Suites room prices vary anywhere between $115 CAD/night for their standard suite up to $210 CAD/night for their two bedroom suite.

Below I have researched and listed their known/included amenities.

  • Business Center
  • Room Service
  • High-speed Internet
  • Fitness Room/Gym
  • Restaurant
  • Parking
  • Swimming pool
  • Pet Friendly
  • Disabled Access
  • Concierge
  • Tour Desk
  • Elevator / Lift
  • Dry Cleaning
  • Babysitting / Child Services
  • Air Conditioned
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Tennis Courts
  • Golf Course
  • Housekeeping
  • Banquet Facilities
  • Conference Room(s)
  • Currency Exchange
  • Multilingual Staff
  • Safe-Deposit Box
  • ATM / Cash Machine
  • Mini Bar
  • Refrigerator
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • In Room Movies
  • Porters
  • Wake-up Service
  • Florist
  • Meeting Rooms
  • Kitchenette
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Hiking
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor
  • Games Available
  • Pub
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop
  • Ice Machine
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking
 
I hope you all find this to be of interest!

Cheers!

Aaron T.




No comments:

Post a Comment